28.6mm Bar Mounts Yam 2005, 5mm Offset
- Ex Tax: $61.95
- Product Code: CL018
- Availability: Out of Stock
Please contact your local Renthal Stockist
Yamaha YZ-F 2005
Renthal’s 1 1/8” (28.6mm) handlebar mounts are designed to allow the mounting of oversized 1 1/8” handlebars, such as the Twinwall or Fatbar, on certain model motorcycles which are equipped with 7/8” handlebars as standard. These are CNC machined from 6086 T-6 billet aluminum and black anodized with laser etched Renthal logo.
The mounting studs are a special CNC machined hardened nickel chromoly steel with a machined relief to allow for the bending of the stud in the event of a hard crash. Our 1 1/8” mounts are meant to be a direct OEM replacement for the stock 7/8” mounts and will replicate the OEM bar position and height.
Sold as a pair.
- The clamps are CNC precision machined from 6082 T6 solid billet, high strength aluminium alloy.
- Precision CNC machining ensures a perfect fit between the handlebar and clamp for maximum clamping strength.
- The bolts are CNC machined from nickel chromium molybdenum 817M40 steel and the hardened and tempered to grade W strength.
- A unique bolt head design with part hemispherical seating blended into the shank minimises the chance of bolt failure.
- Renthal bar mounts are designed to replicate the bar postion of the OE bar mounts.
- Black anodised finish.
|Bar Mount Dimensions|
BoltsTo minimise the chance of bolt failure, special attention has been paid to the design. The unique bolt head is designed with a part hemispherical seating blended into the shank. The bolt is plated and de-embrittled to resist corrosion. A stainless steel spring dowel pin prevents rotation when tightening.
Taking a billet of material our CNC machines using various tools machine away material leaving the final product ready for finishing.