- Ex Tax: $76.95
- Product Code: M115-01-BK-13
- Availability: Out of Stock
Please contact your local Renthal Stockist0 | 76.95
Borrowing technology from our championship winning motocross handlebars, we have designed and developed this BMX racing handlebar to offer the ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability. Our Moto BMX handlebars feature a unique, all aluminium, modular construction. Using aluminium tubing with our patented, bolt-on (rather than welded) cross brace we are able to retain a full strength handlebar with a hugely significant weight saving over welded steel bars. In the super competitive world of BMX racing, every gram and every millisecond counts. So grab the Renthal Moto and the advantage over the competition.
The Moto is the fastest BMX racing handlebar in the World, used by Liam Phillips to win the 2013 BMX World Championships.
Renthal JumpBar™ handlebars are designed to ride faster, jump further and last longer.
• Exclusive High strength 7 Series Aluminium Alloy
• Patented sinle bolt aluminium brace clamps
• Shot peened for increased fatigue life
• Anodised corrosion resistant finish
• Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up
• Permanent Graphics
|Width||711mm / 28in|
|Rise||190mm / 7.5in|