Renthal chainwheels are chosen by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other brand available.
Our rear chainwheels are CNC machined to offer the greatest concentricity and optimum tooth profile for increased life and durability in the most rugged of conditions.
Through the CNC machining process, we are able to create an extremely lightweight rear chainwheel which reduces revolving unsprung weight and allows maximum power transfer to the rear wheel.
Rear chainwheels are available in two forms. Our ultralight aluminium chainwheel designed for MX, Trials and ATV. Plus the incredible Twinring designed for maximum working life, available for all modern motocross bikes.
- Mud grooves - prevent build up of mud, helping increase the working life of the sprocket
- Optimised CNC machining - allowing maximum wight reduction whilst maintaining strength
- Available for wide range of motorcycles and ATVs
- Colour matched hard wearing Anodizing to best fit your bike
- Both Ultralight and Twinring 7075 T6 Aluminium alloy